How did this student from Australia, die, that’s what they’re, getting to find out now…off of the Front Page Sections, translated…
With Multiple Cases in the U.S. Found…
The foreign exchange student from Australia is in critical condition after accidentally ingesting rat poisoning; the Australian news media reported, that the families believe it may have been the street foods served here in Taiwan, the families are trying to get enough money for him to get back to Australia to be treated. The Australian foreign exchange student claimed himself, that his getting poisoned had nothing to do with eating the local foods, but, couldn’t understand how he’d, ingested the rat poisons.
The rat poison is an anti-coagulant, the super Warfarin, with a half-life of ninety days; compared to the Warfarin in the clinical trials, used as an anticoagulant, with the half-life of only thirty-five hours; lasting longer, and the effects are a hundred times compared to the anticoagulant used in the clinical trials, which showed how dangerous the drug was.
There are rarely any cases of ingesting the rat poisoning by accident, found most in wildlife (monkeys in the forests of Kaohsiung), or rare occasions in young children, almost never in, adults.
And yet, there’d been multiple cases of “Super Warfarin” poisoning in the U.S. in past couple of years. Based off of the reports of the FDA of U.S., in 2018, there were hundreds in the country who were hospitalized of unknown sources of internal bleeding; the virology department investigated and found, that it was because the individuals used the marijuana with brodifacoum, which is used to kill rats. There are many ways the drug got into the systems, including ingesting, inhaling, or contact by skin; at the same time, the investigators also discovered that there’s the content of the rat poisoning in the blood or the marijuana smokers, that the recipients of the blood may also get it. The F.D.A. reported an extra fifty-two more cases in 2022, among these four more death.
The synthetic marijuana is one of the new age drugs, made with chemical compounds, using altering of the chemical compound, to avoid getting caught, to increase the effect.
It’s still unclear how the Australian exchange student was poisoned by rat poisoning. The Sanitation Department other than hastening the investigations to find other reasons, and also warned of the complications from the use of the synthetic forms of marijuana, this can make the public more alert of the risks.
And so, what caused this college age student to get poisoned is still, not quite, clear, and, it’s hard to believe, that this “kid” can, “accidentally ingest” rat poisoning, and besides, a lot of people are going to eat at these food stands, how come they’re, all, okay??? That’s, questionable all right!
You must be logged in to post a comment.