And nope, unfortunately, NOBODY WAS, “CHARGED” in this, MURDER (or at least, NEGLIGENCE HOMICIDE!) here!!! Where are your FUCKING (no, don’t pardon me!) senses, huh, you god damn, MOTHER @$%$ING RETARDED CARETAKERS, huh??? Off of the Newspapers, translated…
A two-year-old boy two evenings ago, in is maternal grandmother’s home in Hsinchu, he was having the seedless grapes, and, accidentally, choked on a grape, the families tried the Heimlich maneuver, and used a number of attempts to get the grape out, but were, unsuccessful, and they’d, rushed him to the local firehouse to get help for the child; the firefighters used the tools, gotten the grape out, then, rushed the child to the hospitals, but, the child was deoxygenated too long, and died.
The Dongyuan Hospital’s pediatrician, Lai said, as a young child chokes on food, the families can employ the Heimlich maneuver, hugging the child from behind, rolling the hands into fists, then, push the chest of the child, to attempt to get the foreign item out; for infants under age one, the “back methods” should be used, facing the infant downward, head lower than the chest, repeatedly patting the back of the infant on the scapula, then, turning the infant back front, then, use to fingers, and, pressed on the infant’s chest continually, repeat the moves, so the infant can, cough out the foreign object.
Based off of understanding, the boy’s home is in Nantou, he’d gone to his maternal grandmother’s to visit of late, two nights ago, when he was eating a grape, no adults were watching him, he’d, swallowed a whole grape, and had the accident; because the grandmother’s home was in the mountains, the families attempted to resuscitate him first, and when it didn’t work, they’d, rushed him to the fire department.
By the time the child was taken to the firehouse, he’d stopped breathing, the firefighters lay the boy flat on the desk, used the tools, and, got the massive amounts of grapes, the skins out, but the child still ceased to breathe, then, the firefighters started performing CPR all the way to the Hsinchu branch of the Taipei Veteran Memorial Hospital, they got there twenty minutes later.
The E.R. doctor examined the child’s windpipe, found there to be no foreign objects, but he’d become asphyxiated too long, and he was declared dead. The grandma couldn’t believe, that it was a grape that took her young grandson’s life, she was distraught.
Lai told, that the adults should PREVENT children from ingesting ro9und shaped, tiny food items, like soft candy, jelly, tapioca, especially, the parents should NOT allow the kids to play and eat at the same time.
And so, that, would be how, ANOTHER toddler D-I-E, because the adults had NO sense, feeding him the food items, and this still showed how LACK of education, or common sense as I call it, murdered this young kid, and, it’s still, NEGLECT, because??? Oh yeah, you should NOT be feeding your own young children these round and plump, and juicy looking food items, like the experts stated here!