Now these, may OR may NOT work, from the Front Page Sections, translated…
- Clearly, but in a mild manner, tell the person “no”, other than giving the other person a way out gracefully, it can also help prevent making the other person angry…
Here’s what I THINK: if you don’t CLEARLY tell the OTHER person that it IS O-V-E-R, then, wouldn’t that leave a window of opportunity, for the person to think, “hey, I might still have a chance”, I get that letting the other person down gentle, it’s safer, but IF you’re NOT clear-CUT on your methods, then, the other person might misinterpret it as “oh, I might have a slight chance”, then, you’d end UP with MORE problems than E-V-E-R, especially IF you’d started dating again.
- Move away when necessary, to avoid opportunities for contact
Hello, what happens if the other person turns into a STALKER, then, wouldn’t you be in more danger than you’d begun with? Uh, D-U-H! And, moving away is just escaping the problem, NOT dealing with it, and, IF you don’t deal with it, then, it has an OVER-a-HUNDRED percent CHANCE, of coming back, and BITING you in the A-S-S!
- Asking a mutual friend to act as the middleman, to convey the message, include the reasons of why the two of you are NOT fitting together, to avoid the misunderstanding of the parties involved, and allowing the pursuer to falsely believe that you’re playing hard to get.
Yeah, IF the person who’s harassing you is RECEPTIVE to outside opinion, but mostly, the harasser isn’t, and, even IF the reasons for why the two of you should NOT be together is dissected so clearly, the person who’s refusing to let go may NOT see it that way, and so, this, would have a very little effect, I think.
- If the other person continues to harass you, change your phone numbers, and block the other person’s phone numbers
- But, you KNOW what, those old flames turned PSYCHOS have a TON of resource, and, s/he will manage to TRACK you down, and, you’d get dragged BACK into the reality of getting harassed again, and, NO matter how many times you’d changed your addresses, your phone numbers, and, even IF you’d moved to a brand new city, and thought that you’re FREE from the person, you’d still be looking OVER your shoulders, and you’d get scared, at the sound of the phone ringing, so, how’s that effectively solving the problem? It is N-O-T!
- When the harassment got to the point that it’d affected your daily lives, call the police, and ask for help.
Now, we’re finally involving the L-A-W, but, you know how well those god DAMN restraining orders worked already, don’t you? And, the person who’s harassing will NOT stop, until the one who is getting harassed is back with her/him, or is killed, and so, it still doesn’t end well either way.